QualiTest is currently looking for Quality Assurance Interns to join our San Diego team!
We’re looking for motivated individuals who are interested in beginning a career in engineering, and who are excited about participating in our entry-level internship program.
On this program, we will teach you the basics of Testing and Quality Assurance, while you’ll be embedded within existing teams to work on real releases.
This is a part-time, 3 months paid position designed for university students or recent graduates. Top performers will be encouraged to advance beyond an internship role.
The ideal candidate will have a background in software development, meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and strong documentation and communication skills.
Prior professional quality assurance experience or software development experience is a significant plus.
- Creating and executing tests on websites and web-based products.
- Developing and executing automated test scripts.
- Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
- Reproducing customer-reported issues.
- Assisting developers with issue analysis.
- Verification of patches and bug fixes.
- Interfacing closely with project managers, programmers, and QA engineers.
- Completion a Bachelors of Science degree: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical degree with a Computer Science minor from an accredited four-year university, or active enrollment in such a program.
- Programming skills: Java or Python preferred.
- Strong documentation and communication skills within a team environment.
- Opportunity to gain hands on experience by working with testing specialists in many different projects and industries.
- We have developed one of the best learning and training platforms exclusively for our employees in order to build better testers.
- Our office culture is relaxed, yet driven and focused. We want our employees to love coming to work.
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within. Even our CEO started as a junior Tester in the company.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Click here to check out our office vibe and culture.
- Click here to learn more about our culture and work environment.
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!