Are you interested in working with the nation’s largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a QA Manager in New York, NY 10001
If you’re passionate about testing, we want to talk to you!
This includes the management and development of test strategies for functional validation/verification of systems. This person will manage, maintain and enhance comprehensive project and release-based test strategies, test plans, and test cases, as well as identification of process improvements to increase the overall efficiency and test coverage.
Your day to day -
- Manage SMS QA resources across several releases and parallel projects. Includes forecasting, scheduling, and resource leveling.
- Provide senior level thought and leadership in the area of QA and risk management
- Manage project teams consisting of a variable number of projects resources.
- Estimate level of effort against based upon Functional Requirements Documents and Change Requests.
- Functional enhancements and regression testing across new and legacy SMS applications.
- Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated
- Works closely with the PMO, development, production support and business solutions to ensure that the quality objectives of all projects are met within schedule constraints
- Clearly communicates functional test results, concerns, and project status to the management team and other stakeholders in a timely manner
- Champion and advocate product quality throughout the organization
- Influence product requirements and release timelines as needed to ensure quality
- Manage and prioritize QA environment usage
What you bring to the team?
- BS in CS (or equivalent) and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in a QA environment and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Experience with Websites, eCommerce, Billing Systems, Financial Systems, Database Management, Workflow Tracking Systems, Custom Service and Self Service systems, web services, front and backend development
- Hands on experience with industry leading QA tools including Selenium
- Proven track record in developing high quality test cases and scripts.
- Knowledge of object oriented analysis and design
- In-depth, current expertise and demonstrated experience in all aspects of QA technology
- Expert level experience with QA methodologies and risk-based testing frameworks
- Extensive experience planning, implementing and directing manual test strategies
- Experience with the definition and implementation of manual testing framework and process
- Experience with formal methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, IEEE, SEI-CMM, RUP, etc.), standards, best practices, processes and/or procedures
Required Technical Skills:
- Testing Software: HP QC/ALM
- DBMS: Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Software Development: Knowledge of C, C#, XML, JAVA, WebLogic, HTML
- Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Visual Intercept, Jira
- Project Management Tools – Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a Leading testing company globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- For more job openings, check our Career page
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!