QualiTest is looking for Bilingual Engineers - Japanese in Mountain View, CA
Do you speak, read, and write in Japanese and have lived in Japan for at least 1 year within the past 10 years? Read on!
Your day to day:
You will be part of a team of QA engineers, developers, presales and project managers to help optimize software for certain locales and languages to finally deliver the right product in the locale.
The best candidate would be an individual contributor to the project with optional project management responsibilities for a sub-team.
Responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
- Provide natural native-language expertise for a wide range of topic areas and help to define software needs
- Serve as expert “raters” for specific products, for engineers working on improving the software
- Analyze data and further related analysis
- Work with Search Engineers for advanced algorithm development
- Diagnose and report results
- UI and Product improvement
- Help adjust the user interfaces to the local languages
- Write configuration documents for explanations
What you bring to the team:
- IT / Technical degree
- Relevant experience
- Native Speaker (speak, read & write) of Japanese
- Must have lived in Japan for at least 1 year within the past 10 years
- Out of box thinking
- Ability to think logically
- Individual contributor
- Self- learning abilities
- Good communication in English & native language.
- Opportunity to gain hands on experience by working with Specialists in many different projects and industries.
- We have developed one of the best learning and training platforms exclusively for our employees.
- Our culture is relaxed, yet driven and focused. We want our employees to love coming to work.
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within.
Intrigued to find more about us?
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!