Are you interested in working with the nation’s largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for an Automation Test Lead in Glenview, IL.
If you’re passionate about testing, we want to talk to you!
Position Description: Leads the Automation testing team responsible for manual and automated testing of software in development to ensure a smooth and accurate experience for clients and seamless integration between 3rd party systems.
Day to day activities:
- Directs a technically skilled staff in automated application test development to create a library of automated test scripts to reduce test time. This automation of applications testing will improve the time to market for applications on Web & Mobile.
- Maintains an industry best of class knowledge of automation test technologies in order to complete test script code reviews, write test scripts, and manage the automation test library which will provide a repository of reusable test scripts used by the testing organization.
- Identifies areas within or across business applications that are ideal for automated test scripting to ensure effective use of resources.
- Designs, maintains, and ensures the integrity and completeness of the integrated test environment to allow meaningful results to be extracted.
- Recruits, selects, hires, evaluates and ensures training of staff personnel to meet the needs of the automated testing development function. Coaches and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through training programs, workshops and other educational resources.
- Initiates novel reporting techniques on automated test results to determine a Go/No Go decision to production.
What you bring to the team?
- Strong Requirement gathering skill with backlog grooming & Agile methodology, Creating Requirement document working with Business and Technical architects
- Strong API Automation , REST API and SOAP, Data Stream integration with API, Knowledge of Zphire – API plugin to JIRA
- Strong Selenium with mandatory Selenium Webdriver skills
- Java skills with hands on programming
- JIRA and Jenkins experience
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Extent report etc.
- SQL, Datatbase knowledge
- Knowledge of performance testing JMeter, LoadRunner
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a Leading testing company globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
Intrigued to find more about us?
Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
Click here to check out what a QualiTester is!
Click here to learn more about our culture and work environment.
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!