As QualiTest is growing rapidly, we are looking for US Head of People & Talent.
QualiTest is world’s largest pure play software testing and quality assurance specialists. QualiTest designs and delivers solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with cutting-edge, testing technology in a wide range of sectors including technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. With offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel and India, the company serves hundreds of customers and employs thousands of experienced professionals worldwide.
The Head of People & Talent is responsible for directing all of the people and Talent functions in the US in accordance with the policies and practices of QualiTest Group. The incumbent will also be responsible for the strategic planning to provide the organization with the best talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry and to create plans to retain the best talent.
- Hands on position - support the team and actively sourcing & interviewing candidates
- Guide and influence management on strategic Talent Acquisition issues across multiple functions/locations.
- Set the strategic direction for the development and evolution of the Talent Acquisition methodology and best practices to achieve staffing goals in the short and long term
- Research and implement new methods of sourcing candidates, controlling recruitment costs and increasing diversity and awareness.
- Provide leadership to direct reports and builds a highly capable team through the attraction, training and development of the necessary skilled professionals to meet business needs.
- Serve as the key relationship manager of external third party vendors.
- Create and drive diverse talent pipeline programs
- Monitor and review the Company’s employment process to ensure its deliverables meet the Company’s goals and business objectives.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls activities of the department.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- As required, develop the attraction strategy covering national and specialist press and online sourcing and monitor closely the results of this to help plan any future campaigns.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and international employment laws
- Prior similar experience from Information Technology services companies - MUST
- Proficiency with HR systems and processes.
- Prior supervisory/management experience
- Prior experience with controlling Healthcare costs
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with developing programs and executing innovate sourcing strategies, techniques, tools and results e.g. direct sourcing/cold calling passive candidates, market intelligence gathering, target company/organization mapping and org- charting, pipeline building.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives.
- Exceptional candidate assessment skills, expert in behavioral interviewing techniques
- Experience with recruiting tools, branding and social media
- Collaborative and excellent team player
- Intellectually curious and sense of urgency – driven by results
Intrigued to find more about us?
Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
For more job openings, check our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!