As QualiTest is growing rapidly, we are looking for People & Talent Manager in San Diego, CA.
QualiTest is one of the world’s largest pure play software testing and quality assurance specialists and have our sights firmly set on becoming number one. QualiTest designs and delivers solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with cutting-edge, testing technology in a wide range of sectors including technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. With offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel and India, the company serves hundreds of customers and employs thousands of experienced professionals worldwide.
We are currently on an amazing journey of growth and we are looking for exceptionally talented people to join us and help us achieve our goal of becoming the worlds largest pure play testing consultancy by 2020. Over the last 12 months we have grown massively and at QualiTest we take all aspects of our People & Talent team very seriously, it is our intention to not only hire the best we can but to successful retain our people. Every QualiTester is given a Career Path and is empowered to take control of their career through regular development reviews and training.
The People & Talent Manager will be reporting to the VP of People & Talent and will be mostly responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success (80% talent focus) but also be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the People management function (20%) throughout the organization.
With your strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as your ability to act upon business needs, you will be a valuable part of our People & Talent team.
- Hands on position - support the team and actively sourcing & interviewing candidates
- Guide and influence management on strategic Talent Acquisition issues across multiple functions/locations.
- Set the strategic direction for the development and evolution of the Talent Acquisition methodology and best practices to achieve staffing goals in the short and long term
- As required, research and implement new methods of sourcing candidates, controlling recruitment costs and increasing diversity and awareness.
- Provide leadership to direct reports and builds a highly capable team through the attraction, training and development of the necessary skilled professionals to meet business needs.
- Serve as the key relationship manager of external third party vendors.
- Create and drive diverse talent pipeline programs
- Monitor and review the Company’s employment process to ensure its deliverables meet the Company’s goals and business objectives.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls activities of the department.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- As required, develop the attraction strategy covering national and specialist press and online sourcing and monitor closely the results of this to help plan any future campaigns.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and international employment laws
- 4+ years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Proficiency with HR systems and processes.
- Prior supervisory/management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with developing programs and executing innovate sourcing strategies, techniques, tools and results e.g. direct sourcing/cold calling passive candidates, market intelligence gathering, target company/organization mapping and org- charting, pipeline building.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives.
- Exceptional candidate assessment skills, expert in behavioral interviewing techniques
- Experience with recruiting tools, branding and social media
- Collaborative and excellent team player
- Intellectually curious and sense of urgency – driven by results
Intrigued to find more about us?
Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
For more job openings, check our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!