QualiTest is looking for Bilingual Engineers in Mountain View, CA
Do you speak, read, and write in Dutch? Read on!
As an Internationalization Engineer you will be the internal advocate for users worldwide. It involves working with a wide range of internal engineering teams to –
- Drive and improve global-ready development practices
- Help optimize software for certain locales and languages to finally deliver the right product in the locale.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, bilingual and has experience in software development/ testing/ project management/ solution architecture/ business analysis or related fields.
- Work with engineering teams across the company to define and implement internationalization requirements at the source and develop advanced algorithm
- Find efficient workflows that deliver a truly global user experience without slowing down the engineering process
- Ensure that language and local market requirements are understood and supported from a technical perspective
- Provide natural native-language expertise for a wide range of topic areas and help to define software needs
- Serve as expert “raters” for specific products, for engineers working on improving the software
- Analyze data and further related analysis, diagnose and report results
- Write configuration documents for explanations
- Native Speaker (speak, read & write) of Dutch
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, related fields or equivalent experience – A BIG PLUS
- Hands-on experience with technical concepts and practices
- Understanding of the technical architecture of highly scalable web applications
- Ability to process and analyze data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions
- Out of box thinking
- Ability to think logically
- Individual contributor
- Self- learning abilities
- Good communication in English & native language.
- Opportunity to gain hands on experience by working with Specialists in many different projects and industries.
- We have developed one of the best learning and training platforms exclusively for our employees.
- Our culture is relaxed, yet driven and focused. We want our employees to love coming to work.
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within.
Intrigued to find more about us?
Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
For more job openings, check our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!