Are you interested in working with the nation’s largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a QA Lead in New York, NY 10001
Candidate will lead testing teams consisting of up to twelve quality assurance testers, and releases consisting of up to five projects. Candidate will provide leadership for detailed test case development, software testing, verification, and certification of deliverables across the systems development and implementation life cycle.
Your day to day -
- Review project documentation as a basis for testing documentation and product understanding
- Design and development of test strategies
- Conduct review sessions for the various deliverables throughout the project including test strategies, test scenarios, detailed test cases, test case results, and others required throughout the SDLC.
- Tracking and communication of testing efforts – Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Proactively determines technical issues and solutions for all issue arising across the team
- Management of issues encountered in testing
- Provide mentorship to less senior staff members.
- Regularly recommend QA process improvements and assist in implementation.
What you bring to the team?
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in system testing and quality assurance positions in the area of Software Engineering/Application Development and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Prior experience with leading multiple concurrent projects
- Should have experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC management, with expertise in the testing and release management stages.
- Experience working with web application servers
- Good understanding of CMM processes and procedures
- Proven track record in developing high quality test cases and scripts.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, and interact daily with all levels of staff, including system developers and business analysts.
Required Technical Skills:
- Testing Software: HP QC/ALM
- DBMS: Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Software Development: Knowledge of C, C#, XML, JAVA, WebLogic, HTML
- Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Visual Intercept, Jira
- Project Management Tools – Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a Leading testing company globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- For more job openings, check our Career page
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!