Are you interested in working with the nation’s largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Graduate/Junior Test Engineers in Bristol
- The Objective of the job is to deliver test consultancy to our clients that meets with the standards required by them and also those of the QualiTest SMaRT test framework as applicable in the client environment.
- Our Career Development objective is to support the Graduate Test Consultant in their skills and deliverable capability such that they can be considered for promotion after approximately 1 year.
Your day to day -
- During planning, you discover the true complexity behind the product manager’s ideas
- During development, you design test cases, and when you find ambiguities, you confer with the product manager to ensure the team is heading in the right direction
- You execute the tests and you are responsible for the defect management
- You write automated regression tests
- You inspire the developers to deliver a high quality product, and are able to communicate to teams from different departments
- Afterwards, you discover those critical bugs that only a professional tester can find.
What you bring to the team?
- You will have studied, worked or have an interest in telecoms and have some kind of understand of how a telecoms network work
- You can use “agile”, “process”, and “documentation” in one sentence and feel comfortable with it
- You have excellent communication skills
- You know about web application development – and you learn what you don’t know yet
- You see the error in this sentence
- You laugh at work. Daily. Multiple times
- You sleep better, if “just this one additional bug” has been fixed
- You always know one more way to improve things – and you know when “good” is “good enough”
Stability - QualiTest Group is a well-established, dynamic, stable company. We are the nation’s largest pure play testing and QA company.
Learning opportunities - Gain hands-on project experience, exposure to multiple projects, environments, testing tools and programming languages!
Welfare - We tailor our benefits to our employees’ needs; School tuition reimbursements, free gym membership, and more.
Culture – All QualiTesters help to shape and build our company culture with a simple goal, to love coming to work.
Growth - QualiTesters have growth opportunities to move into management and continually move up the career ladder
Global – With branches across the world, we always have new exciting opportunities around the corner
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- For more job openings, check our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your CV and let’s start talking!