Are you interested in working with the nation’s largest independent software testing company?
Are you speaking, writing, reading in one of the following languages:?
Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Indonesian (Bahasa), German, French (Canadian Dialect), Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Nigeria (major languages), Spanish (Spanish Dialect)
QualiTest is looking for Bilingual Engineers in Mountain View, CA
Your day to day:
You will work with Search Engineers to help optimize search features for certain locales and languages. The role may include tasks like reviewing and evaluating sample sets of user queries, as well as product QA to finally deliver the right product in the locale. This person would be an individual contributor to the project with occasional project management responsibilities for a sub-team.
Responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
- Query evaluation
- Provide natural native-language expertise for a wide range of topic areas and help to define user needs
- Serve as expert “raters” for specific products, for engineers working on improving the software
- Dataset reviews
- Analyze data and further related analysis
- Review data, assessing cultural relevance, linguistic quality, and product fit
- Understanding search results
- Work with Search Engineers for advanced algorithm development
- Diagnose and report incorrect results
- Data quality improvement Report data quality issues
- Write and translate strings that contribute to the quality of data contents
- UI and Product improvement
- Help adjust the user interfaces to the local languages
- Write configuration documents for explanations and subtitles
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of IT / Technical degree or localization experience
- Native Speaker (speak, read & write) of following languages: German, French (Canadian & French Dialects), Hindi, Bengali, Urdu,Russian, Spanish, Italian, Nigeria (major languages), Spanish (Spanish Dialect), Indonesian
- Out of box thinking
- Ability to think logically
- Stability - QualiTest Group is a well-established, dynamic, stable company. We are the nation’s largest pure play testing and QA company.
- Learning opportunities - Gain hands-on project experience, exposure to multiple projects, environments, testing tools and programming languages!
- Welfare - We tailor our benefits to our employees’ needs; School tuition reimbursements, free gym membership, and more.
- Culture – All QualiTesters help to shape and build our company culture with a simple goal, to love coming to work.
- Growth - QualiTesters have growth opportunities to move into management and continually move up the career ladder
- Global – With branches across the world, we always have new exciting opportunities around the corner
- Teamwork- Like working in a proactive team where your input and ability are valued? QualiTest is your place!
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Click here to check out our office vibe & culture
- For more job openings, check our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!