Are you interested in working with the nation’s largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Test Consultants at all levels working across the UK to deliver projects in cities including but not limited to London, Manchester, Birmingham and Milton Keynes.
We are searching for someone who has a real passion for testing and technology and is ambitious to develop their career and join one of the fastest growing independent testing consultancies in the UK.
The right person will be confident in working on client sites around the UK, and happy to travel as part of their new role.
The role is for a Technical Test Consultant with strong development and testing skills who is able to work within a agile team delivering value to an agile business that is moving into a continuous deployment world.
Your day to day -
- Understanding of project lifecycle methodology and full project life cycle testing experience
- Provide input and expertise for test approach and direction
- Contribute to Test Strategies where required
- Liaise with both business and development teams in order to ensure quality of test scripts
- Reviewing of design and requirements documentation in order to prepare test scripts
- Preparation of test plans and test scripts
- Raise, track and escalate defects
- Participation in test workshops and reviews
- Prepare and execute tests, provide test evidence and record progress using test tools
What you bring to the team?
- Experience/knowledge across functional test phases
- Understanding of testing methodologies- Agile, V model and Waterfall
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Preferred experience in testing mobile devices/applications
- Experience of testing on multiple platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Ability to meet commitments and tight deadlines
- Is fully eligible to work in the UK
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Stability – QualiTest Group is a well-established, dynamic, stable company. We are the nation’s largest pure play testing and QA company.
- Learning opportunities – Gain hands-on project experience, exposure to multiple projects, environments, testing tools and programming languages!
- Welfare – We tailor our benefits to our employees’ needs; School tuition reimbursements, free gym membership, and more.
- Culture – All QualiTesters help to shape and build our company culture with a simple goal, to love coming to work.
- Growth – QualiTesters have growth opportunities to move into management and continually move up the career ladder
- Global – With branches across the world, we always have new exciting opportunities around the corner
- Teamwork – Like working in a proactive team where your input and ability are valued? QualiTest is your place!
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!