QualiTest is looking for a Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) in Wilton, CT
5 Reasons this full time Opportunity May Be Right for You:
- QualiTest Group is the nation’s largest independent software testing company
- QualiTest Group is a well-established, dynamic, stable company whose business spans from coast to coast and beyond into Europe, India and Israel.
- QualiTest Group is committed to nurturing the wellness, development and growth of its employees.
- QualiTest Group promotes all kinds of programs to benefit our employees; not just training and professional development courses but school tuition reimbursements, discounts on multiple merchandizes and more!
- There are QualiTest Group sponsored activities and celebrations, year round and local awards and recognitions for workplace excellence.
If this sounds like the right place for you, read on!
- Create and execute testing that ensures that software is built against requirements
- Manage, track defects (diagnose, hold accountable, transparency, prioritize)
- Enhance engineering productivity (improve efficiency, early feedback, tooling, automation)
What you bring to the team?
- Ability to read, understand & create code from scratch
- Experience in black box and UI testing, though white box testing is strongly preferred.
- Coding skills in some of the following languages and technologies: Java, SQL, Python or Scala.
- Extensive automation testing experience with Selenium or Coded UI.
- Knowledge of Test strategy, test case identification, test data creation, test execution, results analysis/defect resolution, environment set up, Understands software testing life cycle.
- Experience working in an agile environment - Nice to have.
Intrigued to find more about us?
Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
Check out our office vibe & culture here
For more openings, check our Career page: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!