Are you a QualiTester?
QualiTest is looking for a Junior Test Engineer in Morrisville, North Carolina.
If you’re passionate about testing, we want to talk to you!
Intrigued to find more about us?
This person will be a member of a scrum team, developing components for a leading software medical device (Synapse PACS). The Quality Assistant collaborates with his/her team members, in order to rapidly deliver low defect, high value releases.
Your day to day:
What you bring to the team?
JOB REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE)
• Passionate about using technology to innovate, in order to deliver the best clinician and patient experience
• Strong technical, logic and reasoning skills. Scripting/programming is a must
• Hunger to learn. Able to synthesize well from partial information sources. Not afraid to identify and ask the awkward questions
• Enjoys working in a team and vice-versa
• Ability to handle fluctuating work loads
• Able to see the big picture as well perform detailed analyses
• Clear and concise verbal and written expression
• Self-directed and goal oriented
• Awareness of and advocate for industry best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or scientific field, or equivalent work experience
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!