Are you interested in working with the nation’s largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a Senior Lead QAE in Westport, CT.
If you’re passionate about testing, we want to talk to you!
Senior QAEs are individuals who can be handed a small team and couple of projects and be expected to understand the current state of quality, create vision for what good looks like (WGLL) and execute on plan to address gaps between current state and WGLL. He/she can independently create, execute, and oversee a test plan for a complex tech stack that will deliver high quality and consistent results.
They can rapidly understand our application architecture and use cases and own test planning and execution for the release. They operate as partners to tech leads and product managers in improving software quality through building broader set of quality gates, providing feedback on technical designs and solutions. They improve efficiency of test execution by identifying and automating manual tests, mentoring resources to improve productivity by learning industry best practices, developing a quality mindset in others, etc. They must be technical enough to interact with our developers and product managers in design & solution conversations as well as conceptualize and build testing toolset.
What you bring to the team?
- Ability to build test frameworks and toolsets from scratch
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards (test env. mgmt., test data mgmt., test processes, automation standards, patterns and practices, etc)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at the same time (e.g. being responsible for couple of projects at the same time and managing test planning/execution for the same, as well mentoring QAEs)
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate risks to the project
- High ownership of work (high standards for own work, determined to put out the best, work through roadblocks to achieve team goals)
- Higher level thinking and Creativity (building test frameworks that don’t exists yet)
- Pursuit of excellence and Big picture thinker (visualize WGLL w.r.t Software Test Life Cycle)
- Perceives problems (sees when potential problems arise and takes appropriate course of action)
- Ask questions , is curious about how things work (when things don't make sense, he/she asks questions to understand, technically curious)
- Technical Acumen (can understand use cases and architecture for complex applications)
- Assertive and open minded (wants to get better, knows what he/she doesn't know)
- Organized and Reliable (Keeps test artifacts organized and reusable)
- Stability - QualiTest Group is a well-established, dynamic, stable company. We are the nation’s largest pure play testing and QA company.
- Learning opportunities - Gain hands-on project experience, exposure to multiple projects, environments, testing tools and programming languages!
- Welfare - We tailor our benefits to our employees’ needs; School tuition reimbursements, free gym membership, and more.
- Culture – All QualiTesters help to shape and build our company culture with a simple goal, to love coming to work.
- Growth - QualiTesters have growth opportunities to move into management and continually move up the career ladder
- Global – With branches across the world, we always have new exciting opportunities around the corner
- Teamwork- Like working in a proactive team where your input and ability are valued? QualiTest is your place!
Intrigued to find more about us?
Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
Click here to check out our office vibe & culture
For more job openings, check our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!